Friday, September 23, 2011

And....

Well, I thought that I wouldn't have to be running the thing until much later.  However, one day (some time ago!) I figured out that I had only a few days to finish the machine (including programming)  Unfortunately, only 1/4th of the dispensers worked properly that night, and I'm going to have to work on it. At least I could use my PF remote to dispense the candy properly (and reset the dispenser)

Anyway.  Here's a picture of it without the dispensers but with the front plate in place.  Later, I added four dispensers facing inward to give out the candy.  The entire front was covered by a plastic plate my mom and I cut (which took some time)
I also changed the motor on top so that it stuck out the back instead.  I had attempted to add it on the inside, but there was too much backlash in the mechanisms.  It is shown in this second picture.

I don't have any pictures of the latest version, but I hope to add lights.