Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I really, really need to make a 4X4X2X2 Jeep V2 soon. I really, really need to make a four wheel drive car super addition V3 soon. There's so much I need to do and so little time. But, anyway,
I want to make an update of this project, 4X4X2X2 Jeep V2. I have a list of goals for aV2:

No Power Functions motors or batter box - two NXT Intelligent Bricks
Three NXT motors for the drive
Two NXT motors for independent from each other front and rear steering
One NXT motor for a two-gear transmission
Weight of the vehicle not resting on the driving axles (I'm sort of thinking turntables)
No lights this time...maybe.
Sensors - I'm thinking one ultrasonic, two touch, one PS2-NX, one Acell and one Compass. Which leaves me two ports left. Power Functions lights, maybe....that's not too bad of an idea.
Greenish-black color scheme
Autonomous or remote controlled modes
Faster and more powerful than its predecessor

I'm thinking bigger than before. 4X4X2X2 Jeep's chassis seems (through the pictures) absolutely tiny in relation to what it did.

Nato